Friday, March 30, 2012

All my good ideas. Out the window.

I don't know what it is, but these past few weeks have just felt BUSY. I am not normally the type of person to enjoy business, but it seems to have found me anyway. Besides driving around all the time, when I am home, there are, like, a MILLION other things for me to do. And really, there are just as many other things I would RATHER be doing besides the ones I should do.
So here I am. In front of my computer. Totally devoid of motivation for any of it.

During my day while I am trying to fit in exercise, or knitting the next project, or wiping another smear of poop of another child's behind, I think of all these awesome ideas for what to write next on this blog site. And then... I turn, and I see my two year old with one hand down is poopy butt pants and the other hand holding my knitting project, and I quit. My mind has been erased of any magical notions for beautiful stories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment