Thursday, January 26, 2012

about this blog

I have no idea what this blog is about.

This is only my third post. I have been doing a little research the past few days and everything tells me I need to know my audience and work towards my specific goals for this blog. Be consistent and not random.  Hmmm.

I am not a pro writer that is for sure and I don't really have specific things in mind to relay here. I don't do finance stuff, I don't feel like I am in a position to give family advice, and I am no longer working in a professional field.

I figured my purpose here would merely unfold over time... I hope, right?

This blog world is way more in depth than I ever imagined! There is a science to this process! I don't know if I will be able to keep up. I had to look up the definitions of an RSS feed, a blogroll and other things I don't remember there names to. It's all a foreign world to me.

I find though that throughout my days, I have these comments that run through my head (sounds kinda creepy, I know) I feel like other people might like to hear... maybe just my mom wants to hear it, or maybe some girlfriends that are walking a similar path. Maybe all I want is someone to tell me how crazy I am for thinking or doing the things I do or to tell me how much they understand.

So, in all my unspecific goals and possible randomness, I hope I can generate something interesting and meaningful here.  Even if it is only my sisters that read it.  I love you, sisters.
Remembering summer time keeps me alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment