Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Do you know how COLD I am?

 It has been almost a year since I started this thing up. The first and only post asked if this whole blog thing would actually keep up. I guess, for that moment in time, it was no. How am I supposed to think this go 'round will be any better? I don't. It might be more of a flop than the first time. But really, what do I have to lose? Oh gee. I could fill that blank in with a lot of embarrassing things... never mind. I am just going to let you know, I have lots of stupid things to say and probably little to offer, but I was told to blog like I am writing to my sister (of which I have two) so just pretend you are related to me and you may begin to understand what I am trying, or not trying, to say.

 I am going to open up by showing you how I torture my children in this endlessly cold dessert town after we have been inside far too many 40 below zero days. I think play time lasted for all of 4 minutes til the screaming commenced.
Thanks sister for the neck scarf! It works wonderfully on baby at -20!
Me: "Are you cold?" Bub: "Um, slide."
"Keep going Momma!"

No comments:

Post a Comment