Okay, I know I have mentioned how much I love crochet, and I just
finished this really fun bag and thought I would share it with you!
Besides the bag, I have also been frantically trying to make up some awesome ski team hats, and ogling new patterns to buy online! I just can't stay away. It is such a relaxing hobby for me and yet I get such a feeling of accomplishment once the project is done.
Weirdly enough, I love to make larger items, like blankets, shawls, and hopefully soon some dresses and sweaters.
My baby girl is getting big fast so I had better start on those sweaters while they are not too daunting! (and while she doesn't get a say in what she wears :)
I really would like to improve my knitting though. All I am able to eek out is a straight line and I doubt any of my friends need more scarves...
So, with that, here's to starting the next project!
No comments:
Post a Comment