We have been outside twice already and when the kids wake up from their nap, we are going out again. Everything is running smoother today, from the car to the kids' and my attitudes. I am not bundled up on the couch in blankets, sweaters and slippers but actually am comfortable without all that. Like a normal person! It feels so good to be a normal person... sigh.
Now that it is February, I can actually feel spring around the corner. It may be one of those corners that just keeps turning for a while, but eventually we will get there. At least we have started into the corner rather than this straight stretch of endless cold we've been having.
In reality, spring doesn't show up here in Fairbanks until late April or early May. I just need to keep telling myself that it really isn't that far away and summer is just around this longish bend.
Hope! In 20 above! And Sunshine! It's infectious.

No comments:
Post a Comment