Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Running to the rythm of Love...

Happy belated valentines day! I had a really nice day yesterday. My husband is one of the most thoughtful gift givers I know and he always knows what to do for me even when we have no money to use for the occasion.

He burned me two really fun CD's and they are great for running or rocking out to in the car. It is all love music of course. He also made the most delicious chocolate mousse for dessert. Sigh. This man knows how to treat me right.

I, on the other hand, am not a very thoughtful gift giver. I made beans for dinner (really yummy though) and didn't make him anything special! I had thought we made an agreement that we wouldn't do anything special for valentines day this year. We don't really have any expendable money and I didn't want to spend what little we do have on silly hearts and candy. But my dear husband worked something out anyway and I was happily surprised and felt very loved.

Next year I'll have to get more creative... I guess I can only get better seeing as how I didn't do anything this year.

That's right, you better watch out for me. Valentines 2013, here I come! 



(any ideas??)

This is what I found when I opened the fridge to make breakfast.


Which lead me here. It was a sweet-awesome mix. We listened all morning and we all danced crazy like.


And this is the chocolate mousse my honey made so deliciously for our valentines evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment