Friday, February 3, 2012

My favorite parts of today

It snowed big, fat, fluffy snowflakes. And it was beautiful.

I went to an awesome one year old birthday party!  

I got to go run errands... by myself.

I got to go not only to the Library, but also to Barns and Noble and actually browse.

I got a knitting book.

I got to go to Joanns!

I bought knitting needles.

I got to come back to my babies who were happy to see me :)

My mother in law fed us dinner... it's always a treat.

I am now going to learn how to KNIT! YEAH!

This is really exciting. It's been a long time coming and I can't wait to start making those beautiful hats and mittens they show in the pictures.  So, here goes.

And a picture or two for good measure:
This is us at a plane crash that occurred a few years ago out in Nikolai Alaska. Everyone walked away safely, but my sister (in the bottom picture) thought it would be great to pretend she didn't get so lucky... she can be a little dramatic. I love you Emily :)


No comments:

Post a Comment