The days are getting warmer, but my mind and body are still in the depth of winter. I find I am having to convince myself that I should do one more thing, just have one small goal for the day. If I can get that done, then maybe I will be able to do another. It's the getting going that is the toughest.
Today has been a lazy day. I did get the kids their bath, and made food for everyone to eat, so I am feeling okay about that...
There is just so much more that needs doing, and I am feeling a little pushed over by it all. It is Sunday after all. Isn't it the day of rest? Especially this Superbowl Sunday! We don't really do football around here at our house though. I don't have much excuse. Weekends tend to be the days we try and catch up from everything that piled up throughout the week.
Lame.
It is wonderful to have my husband all weekend though. To have his help when I get the kids out of the bath and they pee on the floor and then sit and play in it while I turn my back for the 2 seconds it takes to get diapers and clothes.
He rescues me. He rescues the kids really. From all my ugly wrath.
Now they sleep and I will try and clean up my attitude and hopefully find something relaxing to do. Because just thinking about all that hard work has made me really tired... sigh.
I'll do it tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment