Monday, February 6, 2012

The Hunger Games


I have been reading the Hunger Games series and am on book two.  Over the course of two days I finished the first one, and now, it will be the same for the second.

This is Monday folks, but you would never know it in my house. It is all I can do to tear myself away from those books! My children cry, the house is a mess, the dishes go undone and food is for the birds. I must read.

That seems to be my problem when I find a good book. I just cannot for the life of me find anything else I would rather be doing than reading that particular story! It is a good thing I don't find these kind of consuming books all the time, or this family would be in trouble...

I was feeling a little guilty earlier today, so I folded the dreaded pile of laundry, did the dishes and even managed dinner! whew. I know, pathetic.

But I am almost finished and I will be back to my normal self in approximately two days. (Have to get through that last book you know!) Then maybe I can post some updates on my knitting or something else interesting.  or not.
We did get outside today and play, because the sun was shining so cheerfully and the temperature was 20 above and there was no excuse to not be out in that beauty!

All in all, the start to the week hasn't been much of one, but I am satisfied and perfectly entertained!


No comments:

Post a Comment