I have thought of probably 10 different subjects to write about over the weekend, but only one comes to mind.
I watched a documentary done by National Geographic called Life in a Day. It. Was. Awesome.
If you ever want to feel like you are only a wisp of a life on the planet, that what you are is a mere speck compared to everything happening to everyone else on the earth, that God is huge and is longing for us to be with him, that we are his bride and we are a wreck but he still holds us in his arms... watch that documentary.
I cried, I laughed and was amazed. It was all people. Crazy, normal people.
On another note, my family and I had a really nice time out at Harding Lake with the Young Life crew! I hung out with the girls and we all painted our nails, played games, went on a nice warm walk and generally enjoyed eachother's company. It is always sweet to have other people to play with.
It is good to be home, however. I came back with tremendously soar hips from an awful bed. Shoot. My own bed is so much nicer to me, and for that, I will love it and only say nice things about it from now on.
Here is what my baby girl enjoyed doing at the lodge: staring at the ceiling...
Here is what my bubba enjoyed: tea and a movie. A child after my own heart.
TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment